Adult and Vocational Education Projects implemented by AGD and/or its member organizations.
Education is a pillar of every country in the world. We believe that adult and vocational education are key components to worldwide collaborative efforts to achieve social justice that is important to the welfare of societies as a whole. Through adult and vocational education, AGD and its member organizations aim to:
- Enhance employability prospects of adult learners.
- Promote active citizenship.
- Contributes to improving social solidarity.
- Contribute to the learners’ personal and professional development.
- Promote life-long learning.
- Equip learners with necessary skills and competencies needed in certain professions.
AGD and its member organizations are committed to delivering transformational solutions using innovative learning methodologies serving community-based organizations and youth at large.