Research and Development
Research and development projects implemented by AGD and/or its member organizations.
AGD members carry out a number of activities in terms of research and development, including research, planning, and implementing new programs and protocols.
Our Main Functions:
- Develop concepts, projects, and solutions by coordinating with other organizations.
- Identifying and assessing the needs of our target groups to be able to better serve them.
- Establish the goals and priorities of the EU Commission in order to develop relevant projects that contribute to achieving those goals.
- Lead key Research projects to support our organizations’ goals.
- Suggest training tools to enhance employee performance and skill development.
- Identify training tools and methodologies that best contribute to achieving the goals of the organizations.
- Monitoring and Evaluation and quality control of projects.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is a universally acknowledged developmental agenda, and it is expected that everyone around the world would be aware, knowledgeable and be willing to contribute to its accomplishment